Simple, Easy, Delicious, Vegan, Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Dessert my All-Year-Round Favourite Treat
Chocolate Banana Dessert is probably my favourite dessert of all time. That’s not just because this dessert ticks all the boxes of my dietary requirements but because I just love it. Period. I mean, can you tell me what’s not to like about chocolate? Or Bananas? They are like the perfect match, the perfect fit. Bananas and chocolate are culinary soulmates. This recipe is the match made in heaven, it’s more than the perfect date, it’s like Romeo and Juliette. They were just made for each other.
We have this particular dessert so often that I nick named it ‘death by chocolate’. Once you try it, you will understand why.
This is just super simple, super quick and super yummy. Have a read and then go make one, or two or three, or four… It’s simple, the recipe is for four servings, so you require four of everything. If you make it for one, you need one of everything, or if you want ten, then you need 10 of everything. Simple, just do it!
How To Make Death By Chocolate Banana:
Makes 4 servings
- 4 ripe banana
- 4 tsp cocoa powder (heaped)
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- Soy milk
- 4 tsp chopped hazelnuts
1. Place on an oven proof dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the cocoa powder with the sugar in a cup or small bowl.
3. Gradually stir in a little bit of soy milk, increasing the amount of milk while ensuring all the powder is absorbed until you have a thick sauce.
4. When the bananas has softened from baking remove it from the oven, peel them and place it onto plates.
5. Spread the chocolate sauce over the bananas and sprinkle with the hazelnuts, serve immediately.
This dish also works really well if you add some tofu cream for some extra indulgence.